TYPE OF POSITIONS
Shall provide supervision, counseling, custody and control, employment development and coordination and other related services to inmates, twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days a week.
- a minimum of a high school diploma/GED
ELECTRONIC MONITORING CASE MANAGER
Electronic Monitoring Case Manager positions shall be provided to ensure dedicated monitoring of electronic monitoring equipment worn by inmates when outside their sleeping quarters to ensure compliance with protocols of the devices.
- a minimum of a high school diploma/GED and two (2) years of experience working with computers.
Transportation Drivers are responsible for transporting inmates to and from work and other locations deemed appropriate by the Employment Coordinator.
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Have effective communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Have a clean driving record